NO HIDDEN AGENDA. Provincial Administrator Ae Damalerio and EDCOM Chief Tootsie Escobia flank Carina Aniscal as the latter denies any involvement in the escape of her brother Exequiel Aniscal. The sister of the escapee said that her family does not have any knowledge or involvement in the criminal activities of her brother, who bolted from the Bohol District Jail and remains at large at present.
- Quo Vaids …Graduates???
- OTHER SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS & DISCOUNT PRIVILEGES
- Edgar dares Che to a drug test Challenge
- 4 Asian envoys visit the province
- . . . . . . . their TOTAL SURPRISE
- Kinsa si Arthur Yap? (Usa sa duha ka yugto)
- The infamous Bohol Congress
- The Liga doesn’t give a hoot
- Even the poor have ‘something’ To give at GK Bayani Challenge
- New Bohol airport now on implementation track
- Enter the Dragonboat for international race in April
- Fishkill in Albur bared, but no sample’s lab test
- Envoy: “It’s more fun in Phl But it’s most fun in Bohol”