When President Benigno Aquino took office at noon of June 2010, he vowed to implement austerity measures and focus public spending on helping the poor as he sought to narrow the budget deficit without raising taxes. The main idea was to cut the budget in all offices under the executive Read More...
National Master Elmer Sumngat of Antequera, defeated every single challenger to the Open Chess Championship of the 2010 Carlos P. Garcia Chess Challenge held last week and brought home the prize. The tournament, sponsored by the provincial government and the Bohol Chess Players Association (BCPA) was one of the Read More...
- Quo Vaids …Graduates???
- OTHER SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS & DISCOUNT PRIVILEGES
- Edgar dares Che to a drug test Challenge
- 4 Asian envoys visit the province
- . . . . . . . their TOTAL SURPRISE
- Kinsa si Arthur Yap? (Usa sa duha ka yugto)
- The infamous Bohol Congress
- The Liga doesn’t give a hoot
- Even the poor have ‘something’ To give at GK Bayani Challenge
- New Bohol airport now on implementation track
- Enter the Dragonboat for international race in April
- Fishkill in Albur bared, but no sample’s lab test
- Envoy: “It’s more fun in Phl But it’s most fun in Bohol”